20 August 2007

Why I Am A Rotaractor?

This blog entry was inspired by a forum I came across at the Rotary Global History Fellowship website here and here.

I believe there is a need to start a similar initiative here at District 3300. Clubs can ask this question to each of its members during Club Assemblies, or this can be a regular feature after club meetings whereby a member is being requested to present a short talk.

Otherwise, every Rotaractor can take turns to post their answers on d3300@yahoogroups.com and someone can compile them to make them into a memoir of sort perhaps.

This is the prelude to Rotaract Intelligence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fellowship. Am a rotaractor from Nigeria, you can reach me with this number. +2347031911306

Anonymous said...

Fellowship. Reach me with +2347031911306